The Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club announces the hiring of former Sheridan College Bruin volleyball player Chris Gallinger to be assistant coach for their 13U boys competitive team.
The Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club is expanding its competitive indoor coaching staff.
The club estimates that 500 youth will be registered in their indoor program in the fall. The club will have 10 competitive girls teams and 2 boys competitive teams.
The Scorpions competitive volleyball program has expanded to include a new boys team.indoor The Head Coach of that team will be Tray Forshaw. Chris Gallinger will be added as her assistant coach
Paul Langan founder of Scorpions Volleyball Club states," Chris is a very energetic person that is passionate about his love of volleyball. I think the 13U boys team will be a perfect fit for him in the club."
Highlights of Chris Gallinger:
- Played High School VBall at Pere Rene de Galinee in Cambridge, ON
- Captain of high school team senior year
- Member of Sheridan Bruins College Varsity Team
- Indoor/Beach Intramural league member for past 12 years.
- Volunteered at Toronto YMCA for Volleyball coaching.
For more information on Chris contact Club Founder Paul Langan at 519-654-0089.