The Scorpions Volleyball Club is very proud to announce that Brooklyn Gallant and Kristina Hode have agreed to coach the Scorpions 16U Stingers competitive team.
Paul Langan, Club Founder, states, " Brooklyn is one our original players from the first year the club in 2010. It is great to see what she is achieving in her life. Brooklyn has agreed to coach to give back to the community she grew up in, and that is fantastic news for our club. Kristina Hode will be an excellent assistant as she brings the passion that is so needed to make a team successful."
Here is background information on Brooklyn and Kristina.
Head Coach Brooklyn Gallant
- Played on the first Scorpions club competitive team in 2010 which claimed a provincial medal at the club's inaugural appearance
- Played Scorpions competitive beach volleyball duos with Kate Langan. Notably in 2013, they won a gold and silver medal in two tournaments in one weekend playing on the California Youth Beach Volleyball Tour.
- Played 5 Years on the Varsity Team for the University of Waterloo.
- MSc Physiotherapy Candidate at McMaster University
- Currently works at the U of Guelph
Assistant Coach Kristina Hode
Kristina is a Kinesiology graduate and brings experience from her many years of playing at recreational, high school and competitive volleyball levels. She also has 6 years of experience as a referee, and continues to be active in the volleyball community. She is looking forward to sharing her passion for volleyball through coaching.
Fore more information on the Scorpions Volleyball Club go to: http://scorpionsvolleyball.ca
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.